Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I owe everyone a post

Sorry that it has taken so long to write this post. July is a very hectic month for me. I volunteer at a number of events and spend a lot of this time traveling. I have an excellent post in my head about the word "Buzz." Unfortunately, it's going to have to wait a teeny bit longer! Tomorrow through Sunday, I will be at DEXCON, one of New Jersey's finest gaming conventions.
After this event is finished, I'll be able to kill the buzz!

As always, if there are any buzz words that you want me to write about, post a comment with the word and reason/problem you have with that word.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

natural! the idea that just because something is "natural" it is good for you. also, natural isn't even really a quantifiable word. at least organic has some labeling standards.